Labour Market Information
When thinking about employment, accurate and up-to-date Labour Market Information (LMI) is key to opening doors to sustainable employment. Labour Market Information is a valuable resource used by everyone including Job seekers, service providers, employers, educators, researchers and policy makers to make informed decisions.
Labour Market Information on community demographics, industry profiles, and growing trends can help you make an informed decision by telling you things like:
- Where the jobs are and which industries are hiring
- What skills employers are looking for
- What working conditions and average wages are for specific industries
- What education and training you need for specific jobs
- Which industries are showing the most job growth
There is a lot of Labour Market Information out there and it can be overwhelming. Below are some links to resources that are dedicated to providing detailed LMI for regions and communities across British Columbia.