At the WorkBC Employment Services Centre, you can gain access to a comprehensive suite of workshops to help you succeed in your job search.
Workshops include skill development in the areas of:
- Resume and Cover Letter Development
- Career Planning
- Identifying Employability Skills and Strengths
- Labour Market or Career Research
- Using the Internet and Email
- How to make a ‘Great’ first impression
- Time Management and Organizational Skills
- Interview Skills Development
- Personal Planning and Goal Setting
- Stress and Anger Management
- Health Enhancement and Personal Care
To register for workshops, or to connect with a qualified Employment Advisor, please complete the form below or click here for our contact information!